But you don’t have a projector, do you? Your iPhone can function as a projector, which is good news.
But you might be wondering, how to use iPhone as projector. Don’t worry! We are here to help!
To use your iPhone as a projector, there are two methods that we’ll outline. These options are:
- iPhone projector boxes
- DIY iPhone projectors
Interested? Let’s start!
Table of Contents
2 Ways to Use Your iPhone as a Projector
iPhones are awesome. They have a wide range of abilities. It includes showing you images on a screen or wall.
As previously mentioned, there are two ways to accomplish that.
Let’s focus on each one individually.
iPhone Projector Boxes
What does a projector do?
In order to improve your viewing experience, it projects images onto the wall.
Well, what if we tell you that you can do that with your iPhone as well.
You might be wondering, “how does it work?”
Simply put, an iPhone projector box is a box with lenses inside of it. The projection of iPhone images onto a wall or screen is done using these lenses.
Here’s how to set it up:
- Turn off all of the room’s auxiliary lighting.
- Choose the video or movie you want to project.
- the brightest setting on your iPhone’s display.
- Put it there and position it so that the lenses can magnify the images.
- Play your video.
- You don’t want any light to leak in, so close the box tightly.
- Sit back and enjoy.
With that, everyone can watch from your iPhone without having to congregate next to one another.
A quick side note: While this is a creative and enjoyable idea, it shouldn’t be used for professional or commercial purposes because the quality isn’t the best.
DIY iPhone Projectors
You can MAKE YOUR OWN if you don’t want to spend money on iPhone projector boxes.
Once you got all that, follow these simple steps:
- You must first glue any interior flaps to the shoebox if there are any.
- Trace the magnifying glass on the shoebox side after the glue has dried. Verify that you also trace the shoebox’s lid.
- By using a cutter, remove the traced area. The magnifying glass will go inside this hole.
- You must break, cut, saw, or unscrew the magnifying glass’ handle in order to replace it.
- But first, paint the inside of the shoebox with your black paint before you insert the magnifying glass. The light will be absorbed by the darkness and won’t be able to escape.
- After the paint has dried, insert the magnifying glass with glue from the inside out. Additionally, paint the hole’s exterior edges to prevent any light from entering.
- Paint the shoebox’s exterior if you want to go all out, but it’s not required.
- You should build an iPhone stand inside the box. With what you use for this, you can get creative.
- In the box, place your iPhone upside down with the brightness level set to 100%.
- Move the phone inside the shoebox forward or backward for the sharpest focus.
- As you relax and enjoy, close the lid.
How to Use IPhone 12 Projector Mode?
Connect a Lightning Digital AV Adapter or a Lightning to VGA Adapter to the iPhone’s charging port. To the adapter, attach a VGA or HDMI cable. The monitor, TV, or projector should be connected to the other end of the HDMI or VGA cable. Change the monitor, TV, or projector to the proper video source if necessary.
Is There An App to Make Your Phone a Projector?
Epson iProjector. For both iOS and Android devices, this app is available for free download. Users can project videos, images, and other files like PDF, Keynote, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word documents thanks to a wireless feature that is included in the device. The Epson iProjector can be used in both the office and at home.
No projector at home? No worries. Always keep in mind that there are two ways to use your iPhone as a projector.
Buying an iPhone projector box is the first available option. Making your own iPhone projector box is the alternate choice.
Regardless of your decision, you can watch videos and movies with loved ones.
We sincerely hope that this post is useful for you! Thanks for reading!